Friday, March 10, 2006

Secured a source

So I found a source for my WVO. It's a nice little Oriental restaurant in town. I had to chuckle to myself when I gunned the motor at work after lunch. I got out of the car and the parking lot smelled like french fries. Yumsk. I later went down stairs and couldn't help grinning as some of the scent had permeated inside.

Name that car:

We can't decide on a name for the 300D. We contemplated Betsy, but we're not sure it sticks. We considered Klaus because of its German Heritage, but decided against it.

More pictures and details to come.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger iTripped said...

Helga. Cars should be named in the feminine, like ships.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, um... funny cause my wife jokingly suggested Hulda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home