Wednesday, March 15, 2006

...more stalling

So I tightened and re fastened the connections to the fuel selector switch. I changed the fuel filter too. It looks like It's getting worse. I'm going to grab a 3/8th connector and bipass the fuel selector in hopes that that solves my air problem. If it does I'll consider paying more money for better valves (www.frybrid.com has some designe for wvo).

So essentially I got down the road and stalled it when heavy on the throttle. After about 10 tries at starting and then using the handpump to get rid of the air I managed to get it home (stalling a couple times). Flustered and with my hands stinking of diesel I jumped in the Camry, noting I'm now going to be 20 minutes late for work, and took off. To add insult to injury I left my lunch in the mercedes. Thumbsdown.

The days (alright day) I used to run VO in my car seem but a dream. Looks like I'm going to have to poor more money into this little project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home